March 20, 2013

Sunrise at Clifton

This morning I woke up early. I usually wake up early compared to when most people wake up, but today was early even for me. I was out of bed at a quarter to six. Since I was up, I decided to walk to the beach to see the sunrise. It was a very good choice. Here is picture evidence as to the fact it was a good choice.


That is me by the way. I put my camera on a time delay.




The morning light is just so warm!


Walking along the beach just as the sun rises is simply divine. The sand is warm from the water, warmer than the air. The water lapping at your feet is even warmer. The air is cool, well it is still probably 25, but that is cool for here. The sunrise is very brief however since we are so close to the equator. Within a few minutes of the sun coming into view, it is back to its hot blazing self and it is no longer cool, and not quite as nice. The moral of the story is to go to the beach about 20 mins before sunrise and walk along the water's edge. It is amazing in every way.

No comments:

Post a Comment