April 09, 2013

Yikes!

Wow! I just realized how long it has been since I have posted! All is going well here in Cairns. The rainy season is having its last hurrah and getting in a few last rainy days before the sun comes for the winter. I am finally having to acknowledge the fact that I am going to university and actually do some school work...Starting with a ten page report on dirt....

In other news, I made a new buddy. His name is Squid Buddy.


He was just chilling out on the beach, so we decided to hang out for a little bit.


He was a lot of fun to play with!


Another little buddy I made friends with was this stick bug. A full grown male Goliath stick bug to be exact.

Anyhow, all is well here, and I really will try to post more! I think I have a pretty exciting week coming up next week, so be ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment