December 28, 2012

On My Way!

I am now officially on my way. After a wonderful Christmas with family and friends, a very fun family darts and ping pong tournament, and a wet drive down-island, my parents and I spent last night in a hotel in Victoria. This morning we stopped by a cafe on the way to the airport. After waiting a while for the check in counter to open, I checked in, and found a place to wait in Victoria's excellent airport terminal.


My flight left right on time. An Alaska flight to Seattle on a DeHavilland Canada Q400. After punching through the clouds, the view was amazing even though I did not have a window seat. 

The Olympic Mountains were spectacular, though we did not get the chance to enjoy the view much as the flight was just 30 minutes. Now I am sitting in Seattle waiting for my next flight.



Next post will be from Europe!


No comments:

Post a Comment