June 26, 2013

Bye Bye Whitsundays From Hammo


I am writing this from the airport on Hamilton Island. I have an hour and a bit until my flight to Brisbane. I have had a lovely day here. I go tup nice and early and took a ferry out here at eight. I have done some reading, writing post cards, and did a walk(hike really cause it was all uphill up a stupid steep hill to the top of the island) to the top of One Tree Hill, ostensibly for the view, but really to find the geocache there. The view is the one you see above.

Yesterday I went on a boat trip out to the islands. We went to Whitehaven Beach for a relax and snorkeling in a couple spots. I took lots of pictures. I will write more and post tons of pictures in the next week or so. I want to thank my lovely hosts here in the Whitsundays for showing me around and putting me up, not to mention introducing me to a new leafy green! Thanks heaps!

No comments:

Post a Comment