June 15, 2013

White Shores and Golden Beaches

I promise that videos from diving are actually coming! I took more than four and a half hours worth of video, and it all looks pretty much the same now! I am sifting through to find all the good bits for you! I have just finished the first one and it will be posted in a little bit, but right now I have made this little video up.


I took that video yesterday walking back to my house from Palm Cove. It is about six kms I think. I am really going to miss that beach! I cannot believe that this time next week I will be on a train heading south!

Enjoy, and as always make sure you watch it in HD!

1 comment:

  1. Graham I loved this little video....man you are going to miss this beautiful spot! How wonderful that you had a chance to experience it and to explore it so fully. thanks for sharing this!xmj

    ReplyDelete