June 10, 2013

Out to the Reef

This is the first of what I hope will be many videos from my trip to the reef. This one is just getting out to the live aboard boat, the Kangaroo Explorer. The morning was a nasty one when I woke up with pissing rain as I left the hostel, however it cleared up a little as the day went on. The seas were pretty bad though. Most of the passengers and some of the crew, myself included were turning a little green from the waves. It was good fun though, and we made it out to Moore Reef in about two hours, 70km or so from Cairns.

Make sure you watch the video in HD by clicking on the little HD in the bottom right corner of the video, and in full screen by clicking on the little rectangle beside the HD button.


1 comment:

  1. loved the music and felt like I was heading off on an adventure too!! It is great having the sort of visual 'preamble' xxmj

    ReplyDelete