June 18, 2013

Getting Wet Again

Another diving video! Make sure you watch in HD!



I have tons more footage to go through, but I don't know I will have the time to do that before I start travelling again. It might just have to wait until I get home!

Speaking of travelling, I only have three days left in Cairns! I cannot believe it! I have packed all my stuff up in my backpack, ready for three weeks of travelling down the coast. I just have to get these last two pesky exams out of the way....

I am very excited to get on my way again. It will feel good to start moving again. But at the same time, I have met a lot of really great people here, and it is so weird to leave them behind. Also I will miss walking on Clifton Beach quite a lot...

I plan on doing a lot of writing while I am on the train, so there should be a fair bit of reading to do next week. I know that it has been somewhat lacking in recent posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment